What is Jo HTML5 Framework?
Jo HTML5 Framework is a simple HTML5 framework app, an open source mobile application framework that centers on the HTML5. It supports users for the maintenance of different platforms such as Symbian,
Usage of Jo – HTML5 Framework
- Influenced CSS3 for attractive show off and animation as possible
- Give a continuous and modular event among all objects in the app.
- Cover up DOM and device –particular into an interconnected gesture system
- Wadded developers from several persistent storage solutions
- Perform in an elegant style with other libraries such as PhoneGap
- For the code ninja types, Jo gives you most of the benefits of some of the big frameworks out there without all the fuss.
Things You Must Know
Jo lets CSS3 do the heavy liftingWith a couple minor exceptions, Jo manipulates the DOM by setting CSS className properties. This means you can dramatically change not only the look of your app in CSS, but all of the animated bits as well. If you want a branded look for your app across platforms, tweak the CSS once and you're done.
Ultra-tweakable with CSS3If you want to customize your app's look and feel for each platform, most if not all of your customization will be in the CSS. If you're lucky enough to have CSS-savvy designer types on hand, this means you can more easily split up that work, too.
Jo is Open Source and free to use. And you're free to contribute as well. Just fork it, add some goodness, and make a pull request.
Here is the Official Download Link for the Framework http://joapp.com/downloads.html