Google just released a new advertising application called Google Web Designer. Building upon the idea of creating responsive web elements that look and work flawlessly across various platforms, this new tool is aimed at helping professionals and novices alike in building interactive HTML 5 content, such as sites, ads, codes and campaigns, and more. Google proudly called it a “professional-quality design tool,” and, although still in beta, in now available for free download on Windows and Mac platforms.
One idea. Any screen.According to Google: It doesn’t matter how brilliant your work is if people can’t see it. Now with Google Web Designer everything you create is accessible on any screen – desktop, tablet or mobile – without compatibility issues. It works perfectly on all platforms.
HTML 5 is fast becoming the standard for interactive and responsive web design (UI) User Interfaces.
Google Web Designer was created to allow advertisers to easily create HTML 5 ads for mobile and desktop. It helps advertisers and campaigners to create gorgeous visual experiences without having to handle the coding. For advanced users, the code if fully editable, allows for more flexibility and design.
- Design view and code view - You can create sites and ads using the visual editor without having to worry about the underlying HTML or CSS
- Full 3D authoring environment - Create and manipulate 3D content utilizing an array of tools and the power of CSS3. Rotate objects and even 2D designs along any axis, visualizing 3D transformations and translations as you author. Switch between the design view and code view just like any WYSIWYG editor!
- Cool animations - With this tool, you can easily build cool transition slides and animations, without having to worry much about the frames or the rest of the stuff at the back-end
- 3D effects - Create and manipulate 3D content utilizing an array of tools and the power of CSS3. Rotate objects and even 2D designs along any axis, visualizing 3D transformations and translations as you author.
- Illustration tools - You can import assets from any other suite or use the built-in illustration tools to create vector-style artworks and designs. Easily create HTML tags in your designs with the Tag tool by just draging them!
- Easy ad workflow - Google Web Designer makes it simple to publish ads through any platform, be it be DoubleClick Studio, AdMob, or any other Generic option. No coding required.
Get Google Web Designer now!To get the desktop software, click on the download link below, it will take you to Google Web Designer Page where you will see the download link for the the software.
Check out this cool application, and give us feedback in the Comment Box on what you think. Its really cool.